Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bike Stolen this evening

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bike Stolen this evening Empty Bike Stolen this evening Fri 15 Feb 2013, 07:32

toby.m

toby.m

One of a cyclists worst nightmare has occurred to me this evening. My precious beloved bike has been stolen by some pathetic excuse of a human being Sad

It was locked up at 5:30pm outside the Pyramids centre and by 7:30 is was gone. They've got CCTV on the area so the police are going to look into it but I unfortunately don't hold out much hope. If you could all look out for it then that would be brilliant:

Its a 2005 Felt F100 which looks like this - http://www.spaso.com/felt2005/f100.shtml
Mavic Ksyrium Elites on it (most frustrating part)
Look Keo Classic Pedals
Carbon effect handlebar tape

I don't know what you should do if you see it, I guess tell me or the police. My number is 07545965722.

What a great start to my training! Laughing

Absolutely gutted, rode to Scotland on that baby Sad

2Bike Stolen this evening Empty Re: Bike Stolen this evening Fri 15 Feb 2013, 18:33

Mike S

Mike S

My eyes are peeled !

Keep an eye on ebay and maybe worth a trip to the local bike shops in a week or so.

Mad

3Bike Stolen this evening Empty Re: Bike Stolen this evening Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:48

beckcd

beckcd

Feel for you Toby.

Cash Converters in North End is a big selling on place.

4Bike Stolen this evening Empty Re: Bike Stolen this evening Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:47

MarineMark

MarineMark

Toby,

Sorry to hear the bad news! Call in at Portsmouth Cycle Exchange and Haslemere Cycles in Southsea too!!

I hope you get lucky and it's returned!

Mark

http://www.marcelloentertainment.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum