Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Fri 28 Jan 2011, 00:44

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

I understand that the timing of the training sessions run by the Portsmouth School of Cycle Racing has changed to make a distinction between youths and adults. Can anyone please post the correct itinerary here? Thanks.

2Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Wed 02 Feb 2011, 01:01

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy http://www.twitter.com/portscycling

if you follow this twitter link it gives you the latest details of times etc.

From Fri 21/01/11
18:30 - 19:00 under 16 only
19:00 - 19:30 all
19:30 - 20:00 over 16's only

Track bikes only after 20:00 bounce

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

3Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Thu 03 Feb 2011, 01:01

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

Thanks Dave!

4Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Sat 05 Mar 2011, 08:34

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

I counted a dozen PNE riders down the track tonight plus another four of us looking on. Great to see so much red, white and blue on our home turf!

Who knows, I might build up a bike to use myself!

5Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Sat 05 Mar 2011, 09:28

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Paul Martin wrote:I counted a dozen PNE riders down the track tonight plus another four of us looking on. Great to see so much red, white and blue on our home turf!

Who knows, I might build up a bike to use myself!

Very Happy Make sure you get the saddle position right though eh? lol!

afro Well pleased with the turn out tonight, now we need to work on the tempo group, work together, get the gaps down and practice through and off - we can develop that into a fine art. It doesn't happen overnight but is very easy to discipline. lets use the track on a friday to hone techniques and improve skills working together, and we'll get so much more out of it. It isn't just going round and round, there is so much we can develop and do with co-operation and teamwork. Well done everyone who turned up, riding or viewing, made my evening that's for sure! sunny

My edge said 20.5mls covered in the hour cheers

Now who's for next week? lol!

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

6Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Sat 05 Mar 2011, 10:29

Dave

Good night I agree, if someone could put some lead in the tyres of the old goat on the pink bike then some of us might stand a chance throughing and offing, failing that I'll try a bit harder next time :0)

7Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Sun 06 Mar 2011, 06:51

Great fun, nice track, good company from all to be with across all clubs. No quibling or bad cycling to talk of.
Yes it'll be good to get us all in a pack & train together.
Even Guy said we could use the track as a club only Very Happy
I'll jeer a few more & see if we can't dominate even more Shocked
Looking forward to next Friday...

8Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Empty Re: Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights Sun 06 Mar 2011, 23:37

keith

Great Night,for burning round in a group not having to look out for pot holes, I like the idea of a tempo group fairly quick but steady like what we were doing. Be good training. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum