Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club kit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club kit Empty Club kit Tue 29 Jan 2013, 01:14

jerryc

jerryc

Hi All,

Will be up the club again tonight so if you want me to bring anything in particular please let me know as I can't carry everything! I will also be at the track for Dave's session this Saturday (2nd Feb) from 12-2pm and can bring kit along.

As kit has been selling very well I am thinking of bringing the next kit order forward, therefore if you want any kit over the next 3 months please let me know by next Monday (4th Feb) what you would like otherwise there is a chance it will not be in stock when you want it as it takes 6-8 weeks to get it from the supplier (Endura) and I can only secure such competitive prices by ordering in bulk.

Also if you let me know what you want now you will get first dibs if it is in the order set to arrive at the end of February.

See you soon.

Jerry

2Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Tue 29 Jan 2013, 06:45

MarineMark

MarineMark

Hi Jerry,

Can I order 1 x Bib Shorts, Male, Size Medium, 1 x Buff and 1 x Pair Mitts size Medium too.

I'm renewing membership next week and will be down at Track soon to speak with Dave reference coaching.

Let me know if you need anything else from me other than money once it's in just say!

Regards

Mark

http://www.marcelloentertainment.co.uk

3Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Tue 29 Jan 2013, 23:06

jerryc

jerryc

MarineMark wrote:Hi Jerry,

Can I order 1 x Bib Shorts, Male, Size Medium, 1 x Buff and 1 x Pair Mitts size Medium too.

I'm renewing membership next week and will be down at Track soon to speak with Dave reference coaching.

Let me know if you need anything else from me other than money once it's in just say!

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

I have buffs (£8.50) and mitts (£12.50) in stock - I'll be at the track on Saturday for Dave's session from 12-2 if you are around then? The shorts (£43) will be in stock at the end of February.

Regards,

Jerry

4Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:12

MarineMark

MarineMark

Hi Jerry,

Unavailable Saturday, weekend out with my DofE Groups!! I can always pop down to the Track, is Monday the Club Night??

Mark

5Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:21

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Mark,

Yes club night on Monday's. I'll be there next Monday.

Jerry

6Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:44

MarineMark

MarineMark

Brill,

See you Monday. I'll renew my membership then too.

Mark

7Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Tue 19 Feb 2013, 21:21

mozzy

mozzy

Jerry, I'm going away the first week in March to Spain for a week mountain biking. I need a new set of bib shorts and jersey to take with me.

I was thinking I could order a set of bib shorts (to go with my jersey already on order) as I could do with a pair in club colours anyway. What are the chances of getting them by the end of the month though?

Do the club keep any stock or is it all just to order?

If it's unlikely it's not a bother, I'll just buy plain pair elsewhere.

8Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:15

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy And remember plenty of foreign images in PNE kit, I'll populate the website alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

9Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 20 Feb 2013, 02:40

jerryc

jerryc

mozzy wrote:Jerry, I'm going away the first week in March to Spain for a week mountain biking. I need a new set of bib shorts and jersey to take with me.

I was thinking I could order a set of bib shorts (to go with my jersey already on order) as I could do with a pair in club colours anyway. What are the chances of getting them by the end of the month though?

Do the club keep any stock or is it all just to order?

If it's unlikely it's not a bother, I'll just buy plain pair elsewhere.

The club tries to keep stocks of everything but they do run out between orders as we don't have the funds to keep that much stock. There may be a pair of bibshorts the right size for you in the order due to be delivered next week. I'm confident they will be delivered next week so if you can hold off until then you'll probably get lucky.

When are you off? How much riding are you doing? You may want a spare pair anyway.

There'll be loads of club shorts available mid-April to early-May.

10Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Wed 20 Feb 2013, 02:51

mozzy

mozzy

jerryc wrote:When are you off? How much riding are you doing? You may want a spare pair anyway.

I'm off on Friday 1st March for 7 days with a couple of old uni mates. Should be riding every day for a few hours.

I can hold off until next week. If they don't come through I'll get some locally.

You're right, I'll probably need some anyway, so even if they don't come through on time put me down for a pair.

11Club kit Empty Re: Club kit Thu 21 Feb 2013, 05:13

jerryc

jerryc

mozzy wrote:
jerryc wrote:When are you off? How much riding are you doing? You may want a spare pair anyway.

I'm off on Friday 1st March for 7 days with a couple of old uni mates. Should be riding every day for a few hours.

I can hold off until next week. If they don't come through I'll get some locally.

You're right, I'll probably need some anyway, so even if they don't come through on time put me down for a pair.

Ok 1st March is now looking a little optimistic, but I have a club gilet to loan you until your jersey is ready which I'll bring along this evening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum