Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Kit

+3
Stevie Went
Mike S
jerryc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club Kit Empty Club Kit Wed 21 Nov 2012, 01:48

jerryc

jerryc

Hi All,

Those of you who attended the AGM last night will know that I am taking over the club clothing from Lisa who stepped down, those of you who did not attend now know.

The next kit order is due to be sent at the end of the month and I will do my best to send this off on time, however I'm sure you can appreciate with taking over the role at this time and as the club have just received a large delivery from Endura this will be a busy time for me so please be patient. It is my intention to circulate a stock list to members as soon as possible and I will also confirm any orders that have already been placed with Lisa prior to the order being sent to Endura.

If you think you might want any kit towards the end of January start thinking about it now!!!

I will be in touch shortly.

Jerry

2Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Wed 21 Nov 2012, 02:49

Mike S

Mike S

Jerry, I have been in contact with Lisa this week regarding kit and was looking to pick up kit this week? Is that now with you ?

Mike.

3Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Wed 21 Nov 2012, 05:39

Stevie Went

Stevie Went

Hi Jerry,

Once again, my apologies for last night.

I, like Mike was in communique with Lisa yesterday over an order I have ready for collection, currently standing at value of £104 (due to lack of XL Jerseys) however, if I can try one, may take a Large.

Let me know what's next step pal

Regs
Steve Very Happy

4Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:58

jerryc

jerryc

Hi all, kit is with Lisa at present and will be at the club available for collection on Monday unless you make alternative arrangements with her in the meantime.

5Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Thu 22 Nov 2012, 08:26

jerryc

jerryc

Ok so I wore a few new bits tonight:

The overshoes (which are lighter weight than I was expecting), made of windtex materials were perfectly warm enough (though it wasn't particularly cold) and my feet certainly weren't wet despite a few puddles. For a little over £20 they look good and serve a purpose though I think I will be getting something heavy duty for some of the sub zero rides I will find myself doing this winter.

I ordered some Pro Bib Shorts, they are very comfy as I remember my previous pair of standard bib shorts to be - would recommend either!

I also had a Pro Road Jersey on, I noticed a slight difference in the cut and it seems to be very comfortable. It also has a gripper at the base to stop it riding up if you stretch forward. The zip pocket in the rear is very small (wouldn't fit the average phone in but would take keys or some money), the air vents under the arms I think will come into their own on warmer rides - of which tonight was not one.

Pro Biblongs (unpadded tights) are very comfortable and as well as being thermal have a waterproof outer layer so a big step up on my previous pair of standard biblongs, they also have an articulated knee cut which I found a lot more comfortable that my other pair which can rub a bit on the back of the knees. They are almost 50% extra in price but I'd say it is an investment if you are riding a lot this Winter!

6Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Sat 24 Nov 2012, 09:58

jerryc

jerryc

Nice three and a half hour ride tonight taking in Goodwood and South Harting (not the most direct way!), average temperature was four degrees and North of Finchdean it got down to zero. Overshoes were very comfy, my feet were warm throughout and as I touched 55kph descending Goodwood I can say they are windproof too. Had the pro biblongs on again, they were also comfy and warm being made of a waterproof/windproof outer skin. Very happy with both! Very Happy

7Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Sat 24 Nov 2012, 18:21

beckcd

beckcd

As the new clothing geezer I've got a question for you. Any Windtech jackets in lge or xl in stock then Collingwood? I've got Money!

Carlos
X

8Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Sat 24 Nov 2012, 18:58

jerryc

jerryc

Both sizes were on the latest order, not sure if they were all pre-order. If they're in stock I'll give you first refusal subject to anyone else having already requested by email.

9Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Sun 25 Nov 2012, 03:08

beckcd

beckcd

Good man.

10Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:48

Mike S

Mike S

jerryc wrote:Both sizes were on the latest order, not sure if they were all pre-order. If they're in stock I'll give you first refusal subject to anyone else having already requested by email.

According to my email from Lisa as of the 19th there were no XL windtex jackets available ??

I am trying to get hold of XL bib longs and XL windtex.

Is the kit still with Lisa or does Jerry have it and what kit do we have ??

Mike.

11Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 03:56

Lisa B

Lisa B

Hi
Stock is being passed to Jerry on Monday, most of the windtex were pre ordered. There are no XLs available. There are L thermal biblongs and windtex and an XL biblongs has been put on reserve, I'm waiting to hear if they still want it.
Hope this helps, Lisa

12Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 06:24

Graham C

Graham C

Carl,Steve, Mike
I took delivery of a XL Windtex Jacket on Monday. Wore it today lovely piece of kit and it does keep you warm. However I'm not so sure it would be a long term jacket with me as I tend to run warm generally.

If any of you would like the jacket please let me know. I am down the club tomorrow and the jacket will be with me (it has been washed) Very Happy.

The jacket was £50, £45 secures

Graham

13Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 06:53

jerryc

jerryc

Graham C wrote:However I'm not so sure it would be a long term jacket

Hope this doesn't mean you're going to be a fair weather cyclist and miss out on all those cold rides in Jan/Feb!

14Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 07:03

beckcd

beckcd

Well i'm going to give Mike and Steve 1st refusal as they've been waiting for ages and I've only just asked. I do have plenty of PNE Kit that'll keep me going. If they don't want it then I'd love it Graham.

Carl

15Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 07:10

Mike S

Mike S

I cant get to the club on Monday night as I work in London, but I will take the jacket off you if you still have it.

Thanks

Mike

16Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 07:14

beckcd

beckcd

No excuse, if you want it bad enough you'll be there.

Only kidding Mike, like I say you've been after one longer than me. Enjoy the warmth it will bring.

17Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 07:26

Graham C

Graham C

Ok Mike
No problem. You have 1st refusal. I will not wear it again as I have my original Gore Phantom II to go back to and continue with.

Graham

18Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 07:37

Graham C

Graham C

jerryc wrote:
Graham C wrote:However I'm not so sure it would be a long term jacket

Hope this doesn't mean you're going to be a fair weather cyclist and miss out on all those cold rides in Jan/Feb!

That's it I've been rumbled Embarassed I will order the lightweight variant tomorrow though

19Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:12

Mike S

Mike S

Thanks Graham,

I should be passing through Clanfield probably Thursday or Friday evening.

Let me know if you are around.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by tiny122 on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:22; edited 1 time in total

20Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:20

Graham C

Graham C

Hi Mike
I'll PM you all my details
Graham

21Club Kit Empty Re: Club Kit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:49

Ray

Ray

Lisa B wrote:Hi
Stock is being passed to Jerry on Monday, most of the windtex were pre ordered. There are no XLs available. There are L thermal biblongs and windtex and an XL biblongs has been put on reserve, I'm waiting to hear if they still want it.
Hope this helps, Lisa

I'll be there & interested in the L thermal biblongs. Are they padded or unpadded please? Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum