Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roller Racing against FWCC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roller Racing against FWCC Empty Roller Racing against FWCC Wed 21 Jan 2015, 05:20

Alan C

Alan C

PNE have been invited to join in with a 'Roller Racing with South Coast Sprints' evening being organised by Fareham Wheelers.

When: Tue, 3 March, 19:00 – 22:00

Where: Catisfield memorial Hall, Catisfield House, 52 Catisfield Ln, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5NS, United Kingdom

Description: Come and race against the video clock and other friends for a fabulous evening of entertainment with South Coast Sprints.

There will be four bikes on the go, so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to race.

Cost is £2 per person

Let me know ASAP if you are interested in forming a PNE team by posting a reply on this thread Very Happy The more the merrier Very Happy

2Roller Racing against FWCC Empty Re: Roller Racing against FWCC Sat 31 Jan 2015, 09:35

Alan C

Alan C

Hellllooooo! Is there anybody out there???
Come on! Surely we can muster up some people interested in racing bikes?!? The honour of PNE is at stake here!!! Does inter-club rivalry mean nothing these days?
Have a look on http://www.southcoastsprints.co.uk/about-us/ if you need to be convinced that this is a great night out!
Let me know if you are up for it! ..... unless you're CHICKEN!! :-P

3Roller Racing against FWCC Empty Re: Roller Racing against FWCC Tue 17 Feb 2015, 02:39

mozzy

mozzy

Yup, I'll do it then...

4Roller Racing against FWCC Empty Re: Roller Racing against FWCC Thu 26 Feb 2015, 23:14

Alan C

Alan C

Date Change!!!  affraid

I'm afraid that the date for the roller racing has been postponed for a week, and so will now happen on Tuesday 10th March. Still at the Fareham Wheelers Clubroom in Catisfield.
Can those people who responded to the initial advert please reconfirm that they are available for the new date.
Apparently there are age and gender category prizes, but as the old adage goes, you've got to be in it to win it!  Very Happy  
A point to note is that riders will need suitable footwear for ordinary flat pedals with toeclips and straps.

Pictures of the roller setup are in the following link.

http://www.fareham-wheelers.org/#!South-Coast-Sprints-Roller-Racing-Returns-10th-March-2015/c1a3j/A42C7253-AB06-4F9C-9678-442553BB2E82

P.S. Don't forget the curry night on 9th March at VIBC. The perfect opportunity to carbo-load for the Roller racing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum