Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of 2014 Annual General Meeting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice of 2014 Annual General Meeting Empty Notice of 2014 Annual General Meeting Wed 19 Nov 2014, 22:04

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

A little late, thanks to the distraction of the annual prize presentation and dinner:

In accordance with the PNECC's Constitution, the Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 1st December at the Victory Indoor Bowls Club, Alex Way, Portsmouth.  The meeting will start at 8.00pm prompt.

PNECC members wishing to change any of the Club Rules and Constitution or to make any other proposals must do so in writing to me as Club Secretary, my email address being secretary@pnecc.co.uk  The Club Rules and Constitution can be found at the foot of the FAQS and Membership page on the club website.

Could you please pass proposals to me as soon as possible but in any case no later than next Monday, 24th November.  Again, sorry for the sort notice.  The Agenda and supporting documents will be published the next day.

Thanks

Paul Martin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum