Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collecting Club Kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collecting Club Kit Empty Collecting Club Kit Mon 07 Oct 2013, 06:38

jerryc

jerryc

Kit can be collected from me on Monday nights from our club night at the Victory Indoor Bowls Club between 8pm and 9pm (club night goes on longer but I don't guarantee to be there). Those of you who have ordered something please arrange collection from me asap as I have a lot of kit and it's heavy to carry around.

For those of you that haven't ordered anything, kit is available to view/try on at the club night. The current list of available stock (and prices) can be found here. Those of you who have already ordered something, it is not included on this spreadsheet but I do have it ready for you to collect and pay for if you have not done so already.

Collection from Southsea may be possible during the week by arrangement, please email clubkit@pnecc.co.uk for this and any other queries.

I will be at the club tomorrow, 7th October, with the latest Winter kit order, the next order probably won't be received until January so if you need Winter kit get it before I sell out - you have been warned!

Jerry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum