Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Kit and Hats

+4
RobIredale
Lee Morgan
Ray
Paul Martin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club Kit and Hats Empty Club Kit and Hats Fri 08 Mar 2013, 07:08

jerryc

jerryc

Hi All,

The kit order is not in yet, it is now expected to go through quality control on Friday therefore is unlikely I will have it in time for the curry night Sad however I will let you know as soon as it is in and will attempt to distribute it at the various sessions shortly after.

On a side note who would be interested in a beanie hat with a club logo on it, price £5?

Jerry

2Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 08 Mar 2013, 07:26

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

Not your fault Jerry. Clothing suppliers always jerk people around once they've got the deposit. I'm up for a Team issue beanie hat! Ideal for mums and dads down the track too hint hint everyone.

3Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 08 Mar 2013, 08:43

Ray

Ray

Get ahead; get a hat.

Yes I'll buy 1 or 2 Smile

4Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:24

jerryc

jerryc

Excellent. Will be at the track around 7 tonight as well if any youngsters or parents require some kit...jerseys 11-12, kids shorts 7-8, 9-10 or 11-12, xs windtex jacket, multitube/buffs, thermal arm warmers, thermal leg warmers, racing mitts all available if you let me know to bring them up!

5Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:21

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

I recommend the shorts to parents of children up to age 12-ish. They make all the difference to the way the bike feels. Don't forget that racing bike saddles are designed to be used with proper padded shorts and the Endura shorts are of a very good quality. Very Happy

6Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Tue 12 Mar 2013, 08:49

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

I'd be up for a Club Beanie Jerry- told you I plan on wearing club colours with pride as often as possible! Not sure when I'd be around to collect it but by all means put me on the list. Cheers!

7Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Tue 12 Mar 2013, 09:03

RobIredale

Yeah I'll have a hat. Any chance of traditional cotton caps....still have a place under helmets!!!

8Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Wed 13 Mar 2013, 00:11

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Tom,

Are you desperate for it to be cotton or will you accept a more modern material which has better moisture wicking capabilities? Presumably as you say cotton you are after a Summer one rather than a Winter one?

Who else is interested in a cycling cap?

What sort of price are you willing to pay for something of reasonable quality?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update on clothing: Hopefully I'll have it (except Gilets unfortunately) for Friday though I'm away this weekend. If you email me - clubkit@pnecc.co.uk and let me know where best to meet you all then I'll do my best. Will be at track on Friday at ~7pm, will be at club the following Monday and probably Wednesday. As there is a lot of kit I will only be carrying what has been requested so if you want something, email me and ask and say when.

Beanies should be here for Easter.

Jerry

9Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 15 Mar 2013, 00:22

jerryc

jerryc

I have the latest instalment of club kit minus XL Gilets which will follow shortly. If you have ordered something please get in touch by emailing me at clubkit@pnecc.co.uk to arrange pickup. I will be at the track this Friday and at the club on Monday but I will not have your kit with me if you do not ask for it as I have enough to carry!

If you have not ordered kit, available kit can be found here: In Stock Kit

Jerry

10Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:46

jerryc

jerryc

Hi All,

Just to reiterate as some of you haven't been receiving my emails. I have received an order from Endura so unless I have told you that your kit won't be here until May I should now have it - the exceptions being XL and M Gilets which will be here by the end of March. Please get in touch and let me know when it is best to swap kit for outstanding monies. I will be at the track Wednesday and Friday this week and the club on Monday. I will also be at the track later on Sunday (doing the PTTL event near Funtington first thing) so you could drop in after the club run.

Note I won't have kit on me unless you have asked for it!

Jerry

11Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 07 Jun 2013, 06:17

MarineMark

MarineMark

Jerry,

Will you be at the Club night this Monday?? I would like to purchase a Club Cap :-)

Cheers

Mark

http://www.marcelloentertainment.co.uk

12Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Fri 07 Jun 2013, 09:22

jerryc

jerryc

Yes I'll be there and can bring a casquette. Unfortunately the rest of the kit won't be there yet - endura have assured me it will be despatch end early next week.

13Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Tue 18 Jun 2013, 03:47

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi Jerry

I understand your email is playing up so thought I'd post on here too - if you've still got the large jersey we arranged I can bring the money to the TT this Thursday (20th) if that works for you?
Cheers 
Lee

14Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Tue 18 Jun 2013, 17:48

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Lee,

Email sorted now Smile yes will be there thurs.

Jerry

15Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Sat 27 Jul 2013, 19:51

mozzy

mozzy

Jerry, what club kit do we have in?

The elasticated grip on my shorts are coming un-stitched. I've currently got small, but might need medium if I could try a pair on.

16Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Mon 29 Jul 2013, 03:11

jerryc

jerryc

Have medium shorts in, if you scroll up there's a link to available kit with prices. You're welcome to try a pair on just let me know when you are about. Kit order for end of September is being finalised this week so need any last minute requests by Wednesday otherwise I can't guarantee kit this calendar year!

17Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Mon 29 Jul 2013, 06:08

Mike S

Mike S

Jerry on your next order can you order me a pair of XL bib longs fo the winter.

Thanks

Mike.

18Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Mon 29 Jul 2013, 08:02

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Mike, will do.

19Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Wed 31 Jul 2013, 02:07

mozzy

mozzy

Can you hold back a pair of medium shorts for a week or so. I'll probably be at mountbatten next wednesday (first E12 race!).

I think I'm going to need some winter kit, thermal bib-longs, arm warmers, jacket too, but i'm totally unsure of what size to put the order in.

What type jacket would you recommend?

Do I have to pay upfront for teh order or when the kit arrives (not sure I have cash right now).

20Club Kit and Hats Empty Re: Club Kit and Hats Wed 31 Jul 2013, 07:28

jerryc

jerryc

Normally ask 25% deposit and the rest on collection. I have some kit and some sizes, will try and bring it to track next weds and you can try some bits on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum