Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bike Repair/ Service - Recommendations?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi All

Having exhausted my own (limited) technical expertise, I've decided to give in and pop my road bike in for some repair work. Cassette, Rear & front mechs & probably a decent service all due.

Used Haselmere Cycles last summer & to be brutally honest I'm not keen on going back there - just wondered if anyone has any good experiences or local recommendations please? Portsmouth ideally but happy to go bit further afield if anyone thinks its worth it!

Cheers
Lee

James A

James A

Could try Cycle Surgery up at Port Solent, they were always very helpful and friendly unlike some others I have used!!
Or alternatively, get fetling! Very Happy
I got fed up with forking out for someone else to service my bike and have become relatively proficient over the past few years and managed to build my own TT machine over the winter and its not fallen apart yet!! Shocked
Saved a fortune in the long run and if you ever get stuck with something the club has some top fetlers for help and advice!!

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Could always try Paul Martin if he's not busy, contact details on the website alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum