Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thursday 5th or Friday 6th

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Empty Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Mon 02 May 2011, 21:09

GeordieDave

Hi guys,
Anyone free for a spin on these days? I'm having trouble getting on the club runs due to last bits for the wedding and work, still want to get out though.

2Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Empty Re: Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Tue 03 May 2011, 03:11

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Friday? 18:30 Mountbatten, start 7pm for an hour 'tempo' finish at 8pm then club? Very Happy

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

3Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Empty Re: Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Tue 03 May 2011, 09:38

GeordieDave

Sounds like a plan, will I be able to get my photo done? Anyone for thursday? I appreciate I've been a bit pap with regular appearances, once I'm wed that'll change, I'll have some time

4Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Empty Re: Thursday 5th or Friday 6th Thu 05 May 2011, 07:07

GeordieDave

Hi guys,
I'm going for a steady 25 miler with a workmate on Friday. We're meeting on st marys road Portsmouth and then up to cosham and along Havant roar if anyone wants to tag on. I will be at the track on Friday so nothing too bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum