Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday 25th April (Bank holiday)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 04:51

Nigel, Carl & I will be at the George for 10am & back by about 1pm if anyone is wanting a ride.
Thought we'd leave at 10am instead of 9am because Nigel is getting old & Carl & I thought he'd appreciate the lie in.... Laughing

2Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 04:53

Mark.McF

Mark.McF

Si,
is it a fast spin or leisurely ride?
i haven't been on a bike for a while
Mark.

3Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 05:25

Hello Mark, it'll definitely be standard Sunday club ride speed.... Razz

4Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 05:44

Mark.McF

Mark.McF

Nice one, cheers Si, i'll see you there

5Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 06:05

kev thompson

kev thompson

Sounds good,count me in.

6Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 06:25

beckcd

beckcd

Your generosity is only seconded by your natural beauty, retro. Lie in indeed.

7Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 18:22

Robski

Hi, we will see you there at 10, do u mind if I pop into work so to pick up a tube of energy tablets?

8Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 18:35

Of course not Rob, how thoughtful of you to show concern for my welfare Very Happy
I have to go to Old Farm Lane between Westbourne & Southbourne to drop off the front mech I sold on eBay before 11am Surprised
So hopefully no one minds a slight detour, not that any route had been agreed I think yet...

9Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Mon 25 Apr 2011, 18:52

Robski

Well us old boys need as much help as possible to
keep up with these youngsters. Lol.
Was meant to work today for 7! But the alarm clock at 6 was a bit if a shock to the system, (mutter mutter groan abuse) so a ride as punishment might make up for the guilty feeling, plus burn off all the accumulated alcohol from the other evening. Embarassed

10Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Tue 26 Apr 2011, 03:32

Mark.McF

Mark.McF

cheers for leading the group Si, nice day to get back in the saddle Smile

11Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Empty Re: Monday 25th April (Bank holiday) Wed 27 Apr 2011, 02:43

blackburn2306

blackburn2306

The ten start is much better. I can get up just fine for ten when on a rest day.
All the bengal lancers have been dealt with by then.

Fantastic ride loved it. Pitty couldn't stay for the whole day but gotta fit every thing in.

As for big ring Nige. I'm not sure thats a nick name to be proud of.

Planet X her we come

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum