Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Kit for Christmas?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club Kit for Christmas? Empty Club Kit for Christmas? Tue 08 Dec 2015, 07:52

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi All

Having had to massively scale back my riding due to family and work commitments, I am reluctantly selling on some of my PNE club kit. I have the following items ready for any takers - all used but in generally very good condition.;

Club Windtex winter Jacket - size large. £35. Only worn a handful of times, immaculate condition, superb warm jacket for winter.
Short sleeved men's Jersey size large £25. Very good condition, great summer Jersey.
Men's bib shorts medium £20. Very good condition, very comfortable club bibs.

Would sell all 3 for £70 as a package. Collection from Southsea or postage can be arranged. Wanted to offer to club members first before considering other options. Happy to answer any questions on any item. Nice Christmas presents for someone?!!

Cheers
Lee

2Club Kit for Christmas? Empty Re: Club Kit for Christmas? Tue 08 Dec 2015, 18:27

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

If anyone is looking for a turbo too - I have an Elite Super Crono Inertial turbo with riser block. Used but in excellent condition and full working order. Great for winter fitness - £30 collection from Southsea if interested.

Lee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum