Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club kit update - 6th December 2013

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Club kit update - 6th December 2013 Empty Club kit update - 6th December 2013 Sat 07 Dec 2013, 07:24

jerryc

jerryc

Dear All,

I have updated my stock spreadsheet (PNECC current stock ) to the very latest availability as of this Saturday's track session (12-2 @ Mountbatten). I will be there with all the kit so if there is something you would like come and buy it before it is gone!

I will very shortly be placing an order with Endura for delivery in March/April (hopefully - Endura yet to confirm dates). If there is any kit that you would like included in this order please let me know. If you pay a 25% deposit I will hold that stock for you. If you 'might' be interested in something please let me know which item(s) and size as I may order it into stock in case you decide you do want it. The order after this probably will not be received until July/August time.

Endura have updated their website - their custom clothing catalogue can be found here: Endura website - note the addition of tri suits and running gear (for BC cycline events sleeveless tops are forbidden!)

Please note prices displayed on Endura's website are ex VAT (i.e. add 20%) however by ordering in bulk I can get the price to roughly £1-2 more than the ex VAT price - please refer to prices on my stock sheet.

See you soon!

Jerry

for all kit enquiries please contact clubkit@pnecc.co.uk

jerryc

jerryc

Please can I have all requests for kit to clubkit@pnecc.co.uk by 25/12 (Christmas day). A slot with Endura is booked so kit should be available from the end of March.

The following order will likely not arrive until July so if there is some kit you would like before then it needs to go in this order - do not rely on me ordering the correct size of a specific item into stock, new members will be given preference on any such kit!

Jerry

mozzy

mozzy

i need some bib shorts, not sure on small or medium.

also another jersey, small.

jerryc

jerryc

In stock Tom, am at the club Monday night if that's any good?

Mike Speakman

Mike Speakman

Hi Jerry,

After seeing your comment in my wheel sale thread, I have decided I need a PNE skinsuit!
Could I place an order for a long sleeve medium please. Let me know about payment details for the deposit.

Cheers

Mike

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Mike,

Please drop an email to clubkit@pnecc.co.uk with your details.

Thanks.

Jerry

jerryc

jerryc

Order has been sent, eta March/April. Anyone who didn't get their order to me tough  Laughing

I have ordered a few items into stock and I already had some items so let me know what you want and you may get lucky. Otherwise I plan to place the next order at the end of April for delivery in July.

santa 

mozzy

mozzy

Ray kindly dropped me off some kit. I'll try and come on Monday evening if you're around to pay you. I might also try on some medium shorts if you have any left.

jerryc

jerryc

Yes I have medium shorts. Should be there Monday, if not I'm sure Ray will be happy to pass monies back to me?

10Club kit update - 6th December 2013 Empty Re: Club kit update - 6th December 2013 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 07:42

Ray

Ray

No worries, I'll assist with deliveries Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum