Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club kit available tomorrow night - 3rd December

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jerryc

jerryc

Hi all,

I'll be up at the club tomorrow with some kit although there's a limit to what I can carry so if you want anything in particular please let me know so I can ensure I bring it. A list of what is currently available is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As60BB6-fI_bdHcxQjdiZE1MWGd4Y3ZhWDRyMDdBRmc

I still have some kit bagged up for people who ordered it from Lisa, this will be at the club tomorrow unless you kindly advise me you won't be there (and when I can get it to you).

Another order will be placed with Endura shortly so if you could get requests to me by Friday this week I will make sure it is ordered - otherwise you may miss out! I estimate the next order will be delivered some time in February.

Jerry

Ray

Ray

As discussed earlier, I'll have 1 multitube please tomorrow evening please, & you already have my order for a Pro Road Jersey L.Slv Conc‘ Z logged I believe? Thank you Smile

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Ray, Yes I do, will bring some multi tubes up.

For info now everyone, we have set up some new email addresses on the domain @pnecc.co.uk see the contacts page on our website for full details - www.pnecc.co.uk

Please send kit requests to clubkit@pnecc.co.uk - please also add email addresses ending in @pnecc.co.uk to your 'safe' list to avoid missing messages due to spam filters.

Thanks.

Jerry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum