Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling for help from any Garmin Experts!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sara

Sara

Can anyone help? My Garmin 705 has suddenly stopped recording distance whilst I'm out on a ride, the screen shows the map and speed but distance remains at 0?. I've just downloaded todays route into Map My Ride and there's nothing to see at all! Its been in the box for about 3 weeks, when I put it away it worked perfectly .... any suggestions would be very welcome as I'm baffled confused

Jackit99

Jackit99

I would be intrested knowing how these work aswell,Mine is still for sale cheap if anyone wants one still?
I have instruction book etc if you want to borrow anything

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Sara not stating the obvious but when you press the button do you get "timer started"? The garmin will show speed and all the rest of the gubbins but not record distance until timer started.

Shocked Failing that, turn it off, remove any micro sd card and turn on. Hold down the left button for over 3 seconds to reset, then try pressing timer start again - check if it records then.

pale If you think it is a fault contact Garmin in Southampton - very helpful team alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Sara

Sara

Thank you for that Smile I did the reset and it seems ok now, well, it measured my walk to the end of the road and back anyway .... I'll give it another go on the bike at the weekend Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum