Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club TT event scheduled for Thursday 28th August 10 P829/6 18:45 Wickham

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ray

Ray

Due to other commitments neither I nor Sheila will be available on the 28th. Nick Andrews is willing to put the signage out but there is a need for someone to take on the registration & sign-on duties.

If you are willing & able to take on this role please contact me, or Sheila directly, thank you.

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi Ray

I'm planing to ride this event and as such am happy to help however I possibly can (as long as I still get to ride!). Would be riding up there and back also so no car available, not sure if that's an issue or not?

If that's any use at all let me know - like I say as long as I get to ride too I'm happy to help!

Lee

Ray

Ray

You are the only option so far Lee, thank you, so you'll be able to give yourself an appropriate start number to ensure you get a ride.

If you contact Sheila by email, sheila.martin42@btinternet.com, just to confirm she hasn't already arranged for someone else to do it, you can agree where & when to get the numbers/forms etc. If that's ok with you of course. I believe Sheila sometimes has issues with this forum so best to contact her by email. Thanks.

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Have emailed Sheila this morning Ray - I've copied you into it (I think!) via the club TT email address also. Happy to help of course. Hopefully some others will volunteer too as I'm sure It's not as easy as yourself and Sheila make it look!

Cheers
Lee

5Club TT event scheduled for Thursday 28th August 10 P829/6 18:45 Wickham  Empty thursdays TT 28/8/14 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 05:39

Nick Andrews

hello ,is everything still ok for tomorrows  TT,I am still putting the signs out on the course,is there anything that requires to be done ?

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi Nick

Sheila told me her daughter Julie is coming to do the signing in, not heard anything else to suggest it won't be going ahead as planned.

I'm presuming it ias and heading up there to ride anyway!

Cheers
Lee

Nick Andrews

Thanks for the reply Lee ,thats good then ,see you tomorrow ,cheers Nick

Graham C

Graham C

Hi All

As far as I am aware all going ahead as planned. Paul and I will be there.

Graham,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum