Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm now taking offers for a push up Box Hill!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KPycroft

Hello all  Very Happy 

Some of you may know that I was fortunate enough to win a guaranteed place at the Prudential RideLondon, through a very generous raffle at Monday’s Charity quiz night in support of Mind. Ray’s determination and desire to run the London Marathon in aid of a charity that means so much to him, has made me too want to complete this 100 miles for more than just personal achievement.

I sadly lost my dog Tango (to any dog/animal owners, a very hard time!) to Lymphoma the day before the Quiz night and it’s through this loss and Ray’s inspiration that I too want to raise money for a cause that I feel strongly about. I will therefore be cycling the Prudential RideLondon to raise money for the ‘Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research’ charity. This won’t be an easy ‘ride in the park’ for me either, as getting out only once a week at the moment means I have a lot of training to put in, as I sadly won’t be getting a push up Box Hill!!! If any of you would like to sponsor me a small amount, then I’d be very grateful as every penny counts!

My fundraising page is: https://www.justgiving.com/KatiePycroft2014

Many Thanks and you’ll be seeing me out on the bike a lot more in the coming months!
xxx

P.s. Jerry I’m going to need some Club bib shorts in small please if you have any!!  Very Happy

timhiggs

timhiggs

You'll be fine I'm sure, just watch out for those dodgy London roads!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum