Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fareham wheelers Cyclocross 5/1/14

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fareham wheelers Cyclocross 5/1/14 Empty Fareham wheelers Cyclocross 5/1/14 Tue 17 Dec 2013, 00:52

phill chinn

hope i haven't broken any rules or been out of order posting this on your forum ??
Fareham wheelers with support from Solent cycles  and YMCA fairthorne manor, are putting on a round of the Wessex cyclocross league on the 5th of Jan 2014 at fairthorne manor botley.  it is the most local round to most of the clubs around the Portsmouth area.  and we would love it if your clubs members could either participate  or come along and spectate and see  some top class and very competitive cyclocross racing.   the under12's are very well supported right down to 6 year olds.  so if you would like to try and get the kids involved with bike racing,  or just get them out on a bike,   come along and bring a race worthy bike of any type and give it a go, they love it.  
any questions please contact me on the fareham forum or facebook

Ray

Ray

Hi Phill,

I posted on our main website (MTB/CX page) about your event a few weeks ago so hopefully that has attracted some interest too.

PNECC MTB_CX

Hopefully I'll be fit enough to take part on the day but I intend to be there either way.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum