Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wiggle Works Bike Servicing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Empty Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Sat 22 Jun 2013, 06:09

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi All

Don't know if any of you have seen this already, but Wiggle are rolling out a Mobile Bike Servicing unit in the local area.  I had them round today to service my road bike.  You have to book in online, and when confirming they ask for details & any specific problems with the bike that needs looking at.

I just wanted to let you all know how superb the service is & recommend it to anyone who, like me, is not too well versed in the more technical dark arts of bike mechanics.  He turned up 20 minutes early, took my rear hub & cassette to bits & resolved a serious rattle & play in there, then gave a thorough service including cable check & change, torque checks, wheels trued & finally a riding position check over.  Took the time to put up with me asking lots of questions & advice and was generally really helpful.  As a result my bike now rides like new again - happy days indeed!

2.5 hours work, charged at price of 2 hours labour = £60 very well spent, and all from the comfort of my own home.  I'm not on commission, and other bike mechanics are available, but I just wanted to let everyone know how impressed I was with the service & quality of work.  I will definitely use them again, and if anyone is looking for similar work on their bike I'd certainly recommend them.  So now you know!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, safe riding

Cheers
Lee

2Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Empty Re: Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Sun 23 Jun 2013, 05:42

beckcd

beckcd

Good deal Lee,  you should have tried your luck and asked him to mark some books for you.

Carl

3Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Empty Re: Wiggle Works Bike Servicing Sun 23 Jun 2013, 06:58

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

beckcd wrote:Good deal Lee,  you should have tried your luck and asked him to mark some books for you.

Carl

Never thought of that Carl - missed a trick there! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum