Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Empty PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Sat 18 May 2013, 03:37

mozzy

mozzy

My girlfriend saw a PNE rider down in cosham on here drive home today.

Anyone know if they're ok? I hope so.

2PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Empty Re: PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Sat 18 May 2013, 10:56

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Crying or Very sad Cosham: Rob Allen, not seriously injured but aching & bruised. Another helmet written off - thank goodness he was wearing one. Enough force to break a side window, police on scene and process in motion. Lack of attention by person driving the metal box? Hope he recovers soon. (Won't be on the club run) alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

3PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Empty Re: PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Sat 18 May 2013, 18:57

Stevie Went

Stevie Went

Speedy recovery Rob

4PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Empty Re: PNE rider down in Cosham 17/5/13 Tue 21 May 2013, 04:43

Robski

Have been signed off for a week as still have a pounding head and slight concussion. Thank god I was wearing a crash helmet. New one now required!

Yet to check the bike out but I'll have a look this week sometime. Bruising is starting to come out now on my hip and knees. It's my jaw and neck that's giving me most of discomfort.

I think a decent head cam and flashing a front light, even in the day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum