Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

What have I done?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What have I done?! Empty What have I done?! Thu 14 Feb 2013, 09:15

toby.m

toby.m

Hello everyone,

I am returning from my sleep, alcohol, laziness and patheticness induced cycling hiatus! In order to help myself get out of this I have signed up to a race. This race is in September so I have a lot of time to prepare but I think I'll need it. Now I fully expect a few giggles/howls of laughter at my expense so feel free but I have signed up for the RIDE24 solo race which is a 24 hour race around Thruxton Race circuit Laughing Mad Question Exclamation Sad

Signing up was definitely one of those ridiculous moments that I instantly thought 'why on earth did I do that?!' but alas it's done now so here comes 7 months of hard training. This means I need your help; please abuse me if I'm not out enough and any tips (bar cancelling) would be greatly appreciated. It will be for charity so at least that's some extra motivation for meeting my target of:
1. Not falling asleep whilst cycling
2. Ride at least 300 miles (125 mind numbing laps)

Now you are all aware of my impending doom I hope to see you soon as I'll be out on club runs in due course and want to start getting into other races ASAP.

Happy cycling! Smile

2What have I done?! Empty Re: What have I done?! Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:26

BenD

BenD

You're mental! Good luck though.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum