Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday 7th October PNECC 2.2km P829HC 10:00 B2177 Southwick Hill

+2
Mark Capocci
Ray
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ray

Ray

As a reminder this is our final TT this season.

Registration / sign-on takes place at the top of the hill. in the car park adjacent to the roundabout, so give yourself time to get there & then to the start.

Sunday 7th October Portsmouth North End CC 2.2km P829HC 10:00 B2177 Southwick Hill

Last edited by Pompey_Ray on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:16; edited 1 time in total

Mark Capocci

Mark Capocci

Hi Ray,

I'm not riding in this one, but i'm happy to lend a hand with anything on the morning. If you need my help just let me know where to you and at what time. Very Happy

Cheers

Mark

BenD

BenD

Is there any requirements for this or can anybody turn up and compete?

James A

James A

Ahh, gutted, gonna miss out as im down in Devon at the weekend!! Have a good one, never liked hills anyway!! Laughing

jerryc

jerryc

James A wrote:Ahh, gutted, gonna miss out as im down in Devon at the weekend!! Have a good one, never liked hills anyway!! Laughing

What a cop out. You better not use that excuse next year! Wink

Ray

Ray

Thanks Mark,

I know Paul was looking for an assistant, either for pushing off or time keeper but i'm not sure if he filled that gap at Monday's social evening.

Paul are you still in need please?

I'll be at the car park from about 09:00

Hi Ben,

You are welcome to come & try, entry is £3. The guidance for TT is on the TT page PNECC TT

Mark Capocci

Mark Capocci

jerryc wrote:
James A wrote:Ahh, gutted, gonna miss out as im down in Devon at the weekend!! Have a good one, never liked hills anyway!! Laughing

What a cop out. You better not use that excuse next year! Wink

Jerry, calm down, watch your blood pressure! James' excuse next year will be he wished he was running tubs and not clinchers Wink

See ya Sunday,

Mark

jerryc

jerryc

mjc1 wrote:James' excuse next year will be he wished he was running tubs and not clinchers Wink

Nah that one will wear out by mid season.

James A

James A

Now now Girls, you will have to wait for your beatings for another year!! geek

Ray

Ray

Thank you to everyone who turned up this morning to support the PNECC Hill Climb Time Trial event.

It was nice to see so many club members enjoying the relatively early morning sunshine on Portsdown Hill

Hopefully next season's PNECC Time Trial events will be as well supported Smile

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

James A wrote:Now now Girls, you will have to wait for your beatings for another year!! geek
Hi james intend talking to you and stevenics regarding training plans and prescriptive coaching for next season - will depend on your commitment to training and racing calendars/plans- will talk soon

All the best

Dave

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Mark Capocci

Mark Capocci

trigwill wrote:Hi james intend talking to you and stevenics regarding training plans and prescriptive coaching for next season - will depend on your commitment to training and racing calendars/plans- will talk soon

All the best

Dave

Dave,

Are training plans/discussion on goals etc available to any club members or have only these guys asked?

Many thanks,

Mark

Ray

Ray

Hi Dave,

Maybe I'm in the same boat as Mark as I'm keen on doing some racing next season, so I would appreciate some coaching, if it is available Smile

I appreciate that there may be a limit to numbers & time. Thanks

James A

James A

Yep, drop me a line Dave, should soon have myself a little training shed on the go!!
Am also toying with the idea of doing a bit of racing again next year along with the TT's just dont tell the wife!!

BenD

BenD

Mark Capocci wrote:
trigwill wrote:Hi james intend talking to you and stevenics regarding training plans and prescriptive coaching for next season - will depend on your commitment to training and racing calendars/plans- will talk soon

All the best

Dave

Dave,

Are training plans/discussion on goals etc available to any club members or have only these guys asked?

Many thanks,

Mark

I would also be interested in coaching sessions/training guidance if there is an opportunity for all members

Ben

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum