Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take a look at the PNECC web-site!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take a look at the PNECC web-site! Empty Take a look at the PNECC web-site! Tue 25 Oct 2011, 19:08

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy The web-site has had a little re-vamp, take a look! affraid The idea has been to draw visitors into the relevant pages with an 'in your face' opening page. The landing page text has been kept to links under images (and then each linked page has been formated in the same sterile font which makes it appear crisper.) The site is best viewed in 1280 x 800. Your PC may initially take a nanosecond to open the homepage due to the graphics, that's normal, but I think the visual is worth it. sunny

bounce This hasn't been possible without all the unseen background foundations put in place by Rob Allen - all I've done is given the vehicle a 'wash'. I never realised how much work goes into writing the code!

bounce It isn't over yet, there can be more expansion without over complication. remember if you have anything that you feel needs to go on the website LETS US KNOW! The site belongs to its members and reflects their ambitions, efforts & results! alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

Wow! Whole new emphasis. Well done Dave and Rob.

beckcd

beckcd

The site is looking good and now when I go to the forum it doesn't open another two pages. Shame you had to use the picture from the mega meon of me standing on my own looking like Billy no mates. Still the camera never lies.

James A

James A

Good work guys, looking good! One suggestion though if i may, there no longer seems to be a link to the forum on the homepage(or am i not looking hard enough?).

Mark.McF

Mark.McF

its in the left column after u hit any link but not a direct link from the homepage as far as i can see

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy I've tried not to clutter too much the homepage. There are 9 major pictures with links under each picture, then from any of those linked pages there then appears more links on the left column of each page. I have left a link in also for club history - but you'll have to un-earth where it is? Suspect

Smile At the top part of the homepage, on the left, you can also acces the pnecc facebook page and my twitter account. There are also two right column links to local weather on seperate linked pages. I think that covers most of it? alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum