Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 for 2 offer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 for 2 offer Empty 3 for 2 offer Mon 28 Mar 2011, 09:56

Today whilst out on the club run I came to realise the pump I have been carrying with me is absolutely rubbish & of no use at all.
Meaning had I been alone with a flat tyre I would face a long awkward walk home.
So this evening I set too & researched mini pumps.
I also have need of a saddle bag that lasts a little longer than the usual cheap ones I have been using.

Anyway to cut this story short I found by chance Halfords are doing a 3 for 2 on quite a lot of accessories.
Some items are web exclusives & can't reserved & picked up from store & have to be delivered, but most if not all items are free delivery.

So tomorrow I shall be collecting from Halfords in Havant, one Topeak wedge medium saddle bag quickclip,
one Topeak mini DX pump + gauge,
& 0ne Bike hut super bright 3 lux led front/back light set,
all for £39.98 a saving of £17.99 not bad seeing as none of them are the usual £1 cheap products I normally buy Very Happy

Here's the Halfords link to the 3 for 2 offer

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&action=listrefine&mode=discount&constraints=tcs%7C%7C_PromotionCode%7C%7C%3A161625%3A%7C%7Csor%7C%7CPrice%7C%7C1

The link is a bit long because it probably includes some of the things I was looking at!
However, use their search box & if an item is included in the 3 for 2 offer it will have a blue line saying 'see all products in this offers'

Hope this might help someone, I'm not sure how long the offer is on for though.

23 for 2 offer Empty Re: 3 for 2 offer Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:17

Jackit99

Jackit99

words from exsperience about halfords,
They have a bad reputation for saying they've got things when they dont online reserving (and orders sometimes)
anyway some of the stuff looks ok on the deal you found

33 for 2 offer Empty Re: 3 for 2 offer Mon 28 Mar 2011, 19:08

Rich Walker

Rich Walker

Hi Fella's
I have pumps for sale in my Captains goody box.

I cant remember the exact spec of the pump but it will easily fit in your pocket and does what it says on the tin.

I will get a price for you.

R

43 for 2 offer Empty Re: 3 for 2 offer Mon 28 Mar 2011, 19:17

Rich Walker

Rich Walker

Hi again guys,
sorry but i cant find the thread for the prices on thses items and i am away from my lap top. if you are interested i shall get it to you later.

Rich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum