Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revolution Series - London - 3/12/16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revolution Series - London - 3/12/16 Empty Revolution Series - London - 3/12/16 Mon 30 May 2016, 21:59

Alan C

Alan C

At long last the Revolution Series dates and venues have been released, and I'm canvassing opinion for the viability of a PNE trip.
The details of the Series dates, venues and new format can be found in the link: http://www.cyclingrevolution.com/the-series.html
I suggest the best one to go for is the evening session at London on 3/12/16, which just happens to be the series finale, with the World Tour teams racing.
Ticket info is available in the link http://www.cyclingrevolution.com/tickets.html ,
Prices are £50 for track centre and £32 to £46 for seated, including a 15% British Cycling member discount, (Last year it was that price BEFORE a 20% discount!) Concessions are available, with Child tickets being combined in Family tickets which are £8 to £10 cheaper per person, and Over 65 tickets available for Silver seating, or track centre at £30
Depending on level of interest, a minibus can be obtained for up to 17 people, costing approximately £12 extra per person.
So, the question is are you interested? Please let me know, by emailing social@pnecc.co.uk, if you would want to participate in such a trip, by Monday 6/6/16. Your response will not commit you to purchasing. Once I have an idea of numbers, and it proves viable, I will organise the trip as appropriate, and circulate definite details.

Last edited by Alan C on Tue 31 May 2016, 00:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Deadline date corrected)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum