Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Forest Sportive 14 April

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty New Forest Sportive 14 April Fri 15 Feb 2013, 07:19

MarineMark

MarineMark

Hi All,

Just signed up for the standard 56 miles for the New Forest Sportive on Sunday 14th April. Anyone else thinking of making the trek?? I may have room on the bike rack if anyone needs a lift!!

I've also entered the Wiggle IOW Sportive on Sunday 7th July which starts / finishes in Brockenhurst. Epic 95 miles for this one though and I'll be also doing the London to Brighton on Sunday 16th June with a team from work. Plenty of mileage in for the Summer Very Happy

Mark

http://www.marcelloentertainment.co.uk

2New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Sun 31 Mar 2013, 01:21

Lee Morgan

Lee Morgan

Hi Mark

I'll be on the Epic ride for the New Forest Spring, 3rd time on this one for me I think. Cracking ride in all, really enjoy it each year. Will be in club colours so do say hi should you spot me!

Thinking about the Wight Ferry too - again have done this the last couple years and really enjoyed it, but have entered the Wight Riviera in May so that might be my IoW fix this year!

Enjoy the rides-might spot you on them!

Lee

3New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Sun 31 Mar 2013, 05:16

Mike S

Mike S

I am also in the New Forest Sportive. I am doing the standard. I might be suffering after the MV Riser the week before as this is a 84 miler !!!

Very Happy

4New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Thu 04 Apr 2013, 06:39

MarineMark

MarineMark

Lee, Mike,

Ill be there to register about 7.45 ish so I'll keep an eye out for the Club Colours :-)

Good luck

Mark

5New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Thu 04 Apr 2013, 06:44

jerryc

jerryc

MarineMark wrote:Lee, Mike,

Ill be there to register about 7.45 ish so I'll keep an eye out for the Club Colours :-)

Good luck

Mark

Feel free to pick your shorts up first...

6New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Thu 04 Apr 2013, 06:49

MarineMark

MarineMark

What timing Jerry!! Just e-mailed you to say ill pop by the track on saturday on way back from daughter's horse riding to pick them up :-)

7New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Thu 04 Apr 2013, 07:20

Mike S

Mike S

I am going to aim to get there for about 8am.

I will have club colours on also. It's also assuming that I survive the MV Riser this weekend Shocked .

8New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Thu 04 Apr 2013, 07:24

jerryc

jerryc

See you Saturday Mark.

9New Forest Sportive 14 April Empty Re: New Forest Sportive 14 April Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:16

Peter Mac

Peter Mac

Hi chaps,

I'm riding the New Forest too on Sunday, arriving around 7.30 for hopefully an early start bounce . I'll have the colour on too so shout out.

For info I see they've changed the start from Brockenhurst college to New Farm maybe because there was alot of queuing to get into the carpark and a few problems back in Oct. Hopefully it will be better with the new start though I suspect it may just move/reduce the "big jam" from the main road so may be an idea to allow a bit of time if your tight for time to set-off or finish. Wink

The riding was riding and route was great in October so should be a good day out. Enjoy, Peter Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum