Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Empty Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Wed 03 Oct 2012, 04:37

jerryc

jerryc

Dear All,

Arrangements have now been made for two very important functions in the club's calendar.

Firstly, our Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 19th November at 7.30pm at the Victory Indoor Bowls Club. If you are able to attend then it is well worth the effort as this is your biggest chance to have a say on how your club is run. Our club is run by volunteers elected to form a committee so it is important that you show your support for their efforts on your behalf. We always welcome fresh faces so if you think you could help give something back to the club then there may well be a job on the committee for you. The club secretary will write to you in due course to invite you to attend as well as asking you to table any items for the agenda so all I ask in the meantime is that you reserve the date and make every effort to attend.

Secondly, our Annual Prize Giving Ceremony will be held after Sunday lunch on 2nd December. Lunch will be served at 2pm (allowing time for a short Sunday ride for those who are keen) with the Ceremony to follow at approximately 3.30pm. If you would like to attend (and especially if you wish to eat) I would ask you please to fill in this form to indicate your attendance and menu choice, or let me know directly.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBkazU0OVVmLUNYV3VVd1Fzay1xRUE6MQ#gid=0

The meal available is a 3 course traditional Sunday lunch for a bargain fee of £12.50. I must have your menu choice and payment by the end of the AGM on Monday 19th November or your meal will not be booked!

The Menu...

To start:
Home-made tomato soup;
or, Prawn cocktail;
or, Pear, walnut and Stilton salad.

Main Course:
Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding;
Or, Roast turkey;
Or, Roast pork.
All served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes

Dessert:
Apple crumble;
Or, Lemon meringue pie;
Or, Peach trifle.

Tea/coffee and mints.

I hope to see many of you at both events, and indeed on the preceding Sunday club rides, Monday club nights, Wednesday track sessions (which start tomorrow 3rd October) and Friday track sessions for juniors or fixed wheel riders...and don't forget, club hill climb championship this Sunday morning on Southwick Hill!

Jerry Collingwood
PNECC Social Secretary

2Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Empty Re: Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Wed 03 Oct 2012, 04:44

jerryc

jerryc

P.S. If you did not receive this by email check your junk mail folder for email from pnecc.social@gmail.com and add it to your safe list (or email that address with your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list).

3Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Empty Re: Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Thu 08 Nov 2012, 00:58

jerryc

jerryc

20 people signed up for the meal so far. You have until the evening of the AGM (19th November) - just under two weeks to give me your money and your menu choice!

I'll be at the track tonight, possibly Friday, definitely Saturday, club run on Sunday, club on Monday....no excuses!

4Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Empty Re: Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Tue 13 Nov 2012, 23:22

jerryc

jerryc

Less than a week to the AGM so less than a week to get your meal bookings to me. I must have your menu choice and payment by the time I leave the club next Monday after the AGM. 30 people signed up for the meal so far - should be a good event.

5Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Empty Re: Prize Giving Sunday 2nd December Wed 14 Nov 2012, 06:34

Ray

Ray

There are still too many "or" in the dessert section for my liking. I'll continue to replace them with & Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum