Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNE Social Outing - Revolution – Lea Valley Velodrome - Saturday 14th November 2015

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alan C

Alan C

I'm organising a PNE outing to the Revolution Series Round 3 Evening Session being held at Lea Valley Velodrome in London on Saturday 14th November 2015 from 7pm.
See http://www.cyclingrevolution.com/ for more details.
The trip will involve getting Track Centre Lounge tickets and transportation via minibus.
Approximate costs are £65 per Adult ; £52 per Over 65 or Under 16, depending on the division of cost for the minibus.
Places will be limited to the capacity of the Minibus - i.e. 16 seats
If this number is exceeded, a reserve list will be created, and, if there is a demand for more places, obtaining a larger coach will be considered.
If you are interested in participating, please respond to social@pnecc.co.uk by 6pm Saturday 4th July, as the intention is to buy the tickets as soon as possible, so we don’t miss out on the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars at such a prestigious event.
First come = first served.
Regards
Alan

Alan C

Alan C

Limited places and a short deadline on a first come first served basis, didn’t garner the anticipated feverish clamber for seats. Therefore, the deadline has been extended to 1st August, and alternative options are being offered.
Comments were received that people were dissuaded by price, and not wanting to get dizzy in track centre. So, should people want them, seated tickets are available too. Prices are as follows:
Track Centre Adult £49.50
Track Centre 65+/U16 £38.50
Premium Adult £38.50
Premium 65+/U16 £22.00
Standard Adult £30.80
Standard 65+/U16 £16.50
Restricted View Adult £22.00
Restricted View 65+/U16 £13.20
Transport by minibus is still viable with 16 people, and should provide a stress-free way of getting there and back. Approximate cost is £250 divided by the number of people travelling, hence if it is full the cost will be approx. £15 on top of your ticket.
If there aren’t enough people I’m sure we can arrange to share spaces in a number of cars with volunteer drivers, and divvy up the fuel and parking costs.
If you are interested in participating, please respond with your requirements to social@pnecc.co.uk by Saturday 1st August, as the intention is to buy the tickets as soon as possible, so we don’t miss out on the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars of the cycling world at such a prestigious televised event.
No matter what, there will be at least 4 stalwart PNE representatives at this event. Those members unable to commit at this time are of course very welcome to join us, should they be able to obtain their own tickets closer to the time.

Alan C

Alan C

A spare ticket has become available for the Revolution trip.
It is for a seated concession 65+ and hence will cost £24.19 incl minibus transport, (but excl fuel and parking @ ~ £5)
(The place is on a group ticket, so it may be possible to get away with not being 65+ :-/ )
Please contact me by DM or email if you are interested in joining us.

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

What time will the minibus be leaving the Portsmouth area please? I have to sort my domestic stuff i.e. I'll have my daughter to stay over the night before. Ta

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum