Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meal @ VIBC + Membership cards 29/6/15 from 7.30pm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alan C

Alan C

As the Club did in March, we're combining a delicious meal with the opportunity to obtain a VIBC membership card. :-) It will be from 7.30pm on 29th June 2015 at the VIBC.
Main Meal Cost is £6.50 per head.
Menu Choices are:
Chicken and chips ( also suitable for gluten free diets )
Beef and mushroom pie, chips and peas
Vegetable lasagne and salad

Apple crumble and custard for £2.00 extra

Friends and Family are, of course, welcome. Please email social@pnecc.co.uk with all your menu choice(s). Payment is required upfront, with a deadline of Saturday 27th June - No Money = No food - Please give cheques or (exact) cash to a committee member at the Sunday Club ride, or at Club night on Mondays. If you can't do either, let me know, so as to make alternative arrangements.
At 8.30pm, a VIBC committee member will be available to take photographs of those people requiring Membership Cards to access the club facilities. These cards cost £10, as a one off payment, and are an electronic door key to the VIBC on Monday nights and weekends, with other benefits too. It is highly recommended to have a card if you are a regular club night visitor, to save the £1 per visit guest member fee. The cards, incorporating your photo, will be made whilst you wait. Please let me know, in advance, if you require a card, by emailing social@pnecc.co.uk
I look forward to seeing you there. :-)

Also, If you have any News, Views, Results, and Photos that you'd like to share with the Club via the next edition of the PNE Farthing, then please email them to social@pnecc.co.uk by 20th June.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum