Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curry Night and VIBC Membership Card. Monday 9th March @ VIBC‏

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alan C

Alan C

As the Club did last year, we're combining a delicious curry night with the opportunity to obtain a VIBC membership card. :-)

I have arranged the Curry Night from 7.30pm on 9th March 2015 at the VIBC.
Menu Choices are: Beef Madras; Chicken Korma; Quorn Madras; or Quorn Korma. All served with rice. (Special dietary requirements can be catered for on request.)
Cost is £6 per person.
Friends and Family are, of course, welcome.
Please email social@pnecc.co.uk with all your menu choice(s). Payment is required upfront, with a deadline of Saturday 7th March - No Money = No food - Please give cheques or (exact) cash to a committee member at the Sunday Club ride, or at Club night on Mondays. If you can't do either, let me know, so as to make alternative arrangements.

At 8.30pm, a VIBC committee member will be available to take photographs of those people requiring Membership Cards to access the club facilities. These cards cost £10, as a one off payment, and are an electronic door key to the VIBC on Monday nights and weekends, with other benefits too. It is highly recommended to have a card if you are a regular club night visitor, to save the £1 per visit guest member fee. The cards, incorporating your photo, will be made whilst you wait.
Please let me know, in advance, if you require a card, by emailing social@pnecc.co.uk

I look forward to seeing you there. :-)
Alan

P.S. Don't forget the Roller Racing at Fareham Wheelers on the 3rd March. Let me know if you intend to participate!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum