Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tour De France Portsmouth 1994

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Empty Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:04

Graham C

Graham C

Hi All
I had this link sent to me, some may well have seen it but I have passed it on in case not.
As of posting it is the second article in.
An interesting article plus a 25 minute video of the Stage highlights.
Anyone who was on the recent Club Run that went up South Harting  Embarassed  Embarassed ...this is how to climb it  Shocked

http://www.strong-island.co.uk/

2Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Empty Re: Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Tue 08 Jul 2014, 03:04

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

What a fascinating article! Rob Allen and I were official marshals on the day so we can both proudly say that we once took part in Le Tour... I've even still got one of the temporary Le Tour 'No Parking' sign in my garage  Very Happy 

3Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Empty Re: Tour De France Portsmouth 1994 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 05:51

Swaff

Swaff

Just back from Yorkshire. Paul, I have got one of those signs as well, put my son Stefan on my shoulders to get it, wouldn't like to do it now, he's 12.5 stone! I still have my marshals T shirt, was blowing a whistle at the museum road roundabout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum