Poll

what do you think of the Mountbatten Track

100% 100% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Poll on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 06:16

what do you think of the mountbatten track?

View user profile

2 Re: Poll on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 01:59

Sorry can't say, only passed by never been in, however, if I'm right you have so what's you're opinion?

3 Re: Poll on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 05:31

Its ok its not a propper wooden velo but i have raced on it so i have got used to it. Its now much better since they have resurfaced it about 2 or so years ago. Now it about 1/2 a km every lap and open air. In the summer when its sunny and warm its alright but in the winter it can be unpleasent

View user profile

4 Re: Poll on Tue 14 Dec 2010, 06:23

It's 100 times better than it was. It's needed a new surface ever since they dug trenches through it building the Mountbatten Centre in 1982!

It gets a thumbs up from me as a training circuit any time of the year. I recommend it to any rider wanting to stretch their legs on a Friday night.

Last edited by Paul Martin on Tue 14 Dec 2010, 06:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar!)

Remember when teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, rank+file civil servants, firefighters and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.
View user profile

5 Grammar editing... on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 02:26

Drunk again Paul? drunken

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum