Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekend rides

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekend rides Empty Weekend rides Sat 11 Apr 2015, 08:13

ben barron

All,

I am sorry to say but I will be away for the next two weekends training for my Cingles de Mont Ventoux attempt in May. I am sure you will all be ok without me but please can ride leaders step forward to assist Graham and Mark over the next two weeks with the intermediate group.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Many thanks

Ben

2Weekend rides Empty Re: Weekend rides Sun 12 Apr 2015, 05:24

Graham C

Graham C

Hi All
Tomorrow's weather looks very kind so there is a chance of a good attendance for the Club Runs. To keep things simple I propose to take the Social/Intermediate rides to Fishbourne Cafe by the usual route of:

Bedhampton, Havant, New Lane, through Westbourne to Churcher's Corner along the airstrip to Funtington, left into Hares Lane and down into Walderton turning right to Stoughton and on to East Marden on to Chilgrove and Lavant then West Stoke, Hunters Race and then down to the Cafe.

This is 25.5 miles to the Cafe and I have enclosed a link of the course below. With a return journey of somewhere between 15-20 miles depending on your home location.

https://connect.garmin.com/course/9263666

Should numbers dictate that we need to split into the two groups then if anyone who has ridden this route with me before and there are a good few, a helping hand to lead the quicker group would be welcomed and appreciated.

Cheers
Graham

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum