Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday 16th June Forthcoming Social Curry and VIBC door card photo evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi all,

There will be a curry night on the 16th of June at 8pm. Please submit your responses by the 9th of June as we would need to let the caterer know numbers.

Please get in touch with Jamie for payment at Jaydunn2009@hotmail.co.uk or phone 07711392590 as I will be on holiday from 27th of May.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xI4KwovPLt6sXPXoSKvckbeGYXluFuQm5dbBTBmFepc/viewform?usp=send_form

Cost of the meal is £5 and there are a few options of Curries and a non curry meal on the Google form link above.
Payment for the meal can be made to Jamie, his contact details are above or Graham and the usual payment options I offer are available.

Along with this meal there will be the opportunity to obtain a door entry card to the VIBC.
You do not have to have a meal to obtain a VIBC card but Graham does need a confirmed response to membership@pnecc.co.uk from anyone requiring a card.

The cost of the card is £10 (the charge set by VIBC) which Graham will collect and hand to Adrian of the VIBC as he takes the photos and produces the cards.

If you would like a card please make sure you can definitely attend on the 16th as Adrian has requested that he does not want to make a wasted journey.
Photo sessions are normally before the meal (say from 7:30) to allow Adrian time to prepare the cards.

If Graham do not receive any response regarding card requests by the 9th June (the same deadline date at the meal request) I will inform Adrian in advance that we do not require his services.

Best Regards

Miguel, Graham and Jamie

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum