Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

FWCC TT 17th April

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FWCC TT 17th April on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 03:58

After a bit of advice here please all - very tempted to ride the FWCC 10 this coming Thursday - it would be the first non PNE run TT I've ridden - is it simply a case of rocking up, signing up and paying for entry he same as our club ones? I resume so but wanted to check before riding on up there Thursday.
Cheers for any help!
Lee

View user profile

2 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 03:59

Should be exactly the same format as our evening tts

View user profile

3 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 04:01

As quick with a reply as you are against the clock! Cheers Jerry!

View user profile

4 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 07:48

All club TT's are pretty much the same mate, I recommend HRC TT's on a Tuesday evening, you get tea and biccies after!! Very Happy 

View user profile

5 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 07:58

Now that's worth knowing, cheers James!!

View user profile

6 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 08:13

Good cclub turnout for the FWCC TT tonight. Lee.M, Alan Cockram, Rob.P and myself had a bash.

32 on the startline and a nice evening for it though still in arm warmers but did have the hairy guns out!! Bit of a headwind on the return leg which I thought was a bit unnecessary of Mother Nature but hey ho!!

Relatively happy with my performance tonight, its going the right way but not quite there yet. I think Alan and Lee seemed happy enough with their times but big kudos of the night goes to Rob Panter. I know he is a modest chap and doesn't like to blow his own trumpet so I will do it for him, he posted a cracking time of 24.04 on the 10 mile version of the course and claimed 2nd place, only beaten by Dave Dalton.

Well done buddy, top ride!! cheers 

View user profile

7 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:44

I'll second that James - absolutely cracking ride from Rob on a breezy night, fair play mate. Reasonably happy with my ride but definitely think I can improve on my time over that 10 course. Another target for the list!

View user profile

8 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 20:06

Thanks Guys, all of the PNE riders posted great times and caused a bit of an upset at the FWCC event! I shouldn't really be complaining but James has knocked a second off of my time (24:05)! Well done all, check http://www.grahamrobins.net/photos/Fareham%20Wheelers%20Club%2010km/ for full event photos.

View user profile

9 Re: FWCC TT 17th April on Sun 20 Apr 2014, 04:00

Rob's profile position for TT is textbook stuff. Back as flat as a pancake. Keep stretching those hamstrings and pelvis. Excellent flexibility.

Carl

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum