Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

FWCC Thurs TT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FWCC Thurs TT on Wed 15 May 2013, 07:51

Is anyone planning on riding this thursdays Fareham Wheelers TT? I plan on going but may not get there til late so if anyone is going can you get me on the start sheet with a late number or better still does anyone know who to contact to save a spot?

View user profile

2 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Wed 15 May 2013, 09:13

Their TT secretary is Roger De Vere RdV@fareham-wheelers.org.uk

View user profile

3 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Thu 16 May 2013, 05:32

Lovely,
Cheers Ray.

View user profile

4 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Thu 16 May 2013, 05:55

I will be doing it,if you want to get you a place let me know,what time do you think you will be getting there,nick

View user profile

5 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Thu 16 May 2013, 06:04

Nice one, cheers Nick.
I have emailed Roger but haven't yet had a reply. I should get up there for about 18:50 but could be nearly 7, depends what time the Wifes train gets in! Will definitely be there though.
If they haven't saved me a spot could you get me down for about number 30 if they get that many.
Cheers Buddy Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Thu 16 May 2013, 06:12

I will ask roger and see if he has booked a slot,if he has not,I will do my best to to get you one hopefully the later the better,regards nick

View user profile

7 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Fri 17 May 2013, 08:40

Good PNE turn out for this tonight. Myself, Nick A, Alan Ck, Rob P, and Andy P all had a bash.
Good turn out of 43 riders and was won by Nick A Very Happy . Managed a 5th place but still not broken the 24min barrier, grrr!! Next time!!

View user profile

8 Re: FWCC Thurs TT on Fri 17 May 2013, 08:56

Well done to all Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum