Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Empty Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Thu 31 Jan 2013, 00:34

jerryc

jerryc

Looking forward to this in the absence of being race fit.

Will be there with club kit if anyone wants anything so let me know - clubkit@pnecc.co.uk

Also the next order with Endura will be placed next week so if you want something in particular let me know sharpish!

Jerry

2Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Empty Re: Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Sun 03 Feb 2013, 03:12

MarkW

MarkW

Heaped praise to Dave G and Paul M, and the many others for organising today's track meeting. An excellent turn out and good to see so many giving cycling, and in particular group riding, a go for the very first time. Keep at it - it gets easier with practice.

http://clubcaptain@pnecc.co.uk

3Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Empty Re: Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:14

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Thanks Mark, your positive input and voice of experience made a major difference to the group riders. Some learning curves were steeper than others, good lessons were learnt, by many. A few riders also learnt some track etiquette. All good experience. An enjoyable session and the numbers keep growing. alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

4Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Empty Re: Saturday 2nd Feb @ Mountbatten Tue 05 Feb 2013, 05:01

jerryc

jerryc

Was going to add I managed to comply with rule #49 but then I read the full description and realised I had not broken this rule on my previous three rides:

"The only reason a bicycle should ever be in an upside down position is during mid-rotation while crashing."

Nice to be pushed in a sprint again, well done Tom. Next time we'll up the ante a little from 35mph.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum