Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

road racing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1road racing  Empty road racing Fri 28 Dec 2012, 13:27

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Hi All, in case you didn't get an email

" The next coaching opportunity is at the Mountbatten Circuit on 5th January 2013 midday to 2 pm. All are welcome with Paul and myself on hand delivering coaching. I would like all those that are racing in the 2013 season to attend, along with a copy of their race plan. Between now and then look at the British Cycling website for events, Wessex league etc. etc. and write down the races you intend riding, then forward the dates and venue to me, by email, by message, by carrier pigeon. I’d like this year to follow on the momentum from the Olympics and pnecc to thrive on the wave of enthusiasm.

If you can’t make the monthly coaching session on Jan 5th, then try and make the club session on the following Monday 7th Jan, again please with your race calendar/plan.

When you create your plan, try and look at target races where you want to peak, and smaller races where you want to build up to these peaks, remember to factor in some recovery after the peaks – so go for some structure and be realistic with your goals.

Have a great New Year, look forward to an exciting 2013, we’ve had the Olympics, now it’s YOUR turn?

See you Saturday 5th Jan/Monday 7th Jan 2013

All the best

Dave"

That includes you Racing Dave - your input is much appreciated alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

2road racing  Empty Re: road racing Thu 03 Jan 2013, 00:30

jerryc

jerryc

Can't make the 5th but will be there on the 7th.

3road racing  Empty Re: road racing Tue 08 Jan 2013, 04:14

jerryc

jerryc

Hi Guys,

Chester's Monday sessions start again tonight - 7.30 start, 1hr on track, £5 each. Much more focussed on specific skills than Wednesday's i.e. it's actual coaching.

As Dave mentioned above, hopefully see some of you in the club afterwards to discussing racing plans for the season...look at your calendars!

Jerry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum