Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well done Tom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Well done Tom on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:15

Well done Tom on getting the hill climb trophy. Avg over 18 mph up that sod of a hill, quality ride.

Carl

View user profile

2 Re: Well done Tom on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 22:17

beckcd wrote:Well done Tom on getting the hill climb trophy. Avg over 18 mph up that sod of a hill, quality ride.

Carl

I concur, very fast, very impressive...less pies and cake for me in the latter half of next season I fear Sad

View user profile

3 Re: Well done Tom on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 01:08

A quality ride Tom and what progress this season, you came up the hill like a real pro. Compare that to how you rode Grenville Hill in the first time trial back in March. All the hard work has paid off.

View user profile

4 Re: Well done Tom on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 08:13

Thanks guys, very pleased with the result. Now just got to get fast on the flat bits as well...

View user profile

5 Re: Well done Tom on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 08:35

Nice one Tom!! Better get you on the beers and the pies, give everyone else a chance next year then!! cheers

View user profile

6 Re: Well done Tom on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 19:35

And you big-ringed it all the way! Well done! Now you have to defend your title in 2013 What a Face

Remember when teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, rank+file civil servants, firefighters and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.
View user profile

7 Re: Well done Tom on Sun 14 Oct 2012, 09:14

Was the bike x-rayed for motors?

View user profile

8 Re: Well done Tom on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 04:19

[quote="Paul Martin"]And you big-ringed it all the way! Well done! Now you have to defend your title in 2013 What a Face [/quote]

Yeah paul just tell him not to go all out! I remember you saying while back when i was quick that it wouldnt last past few years on i didnt think much of it then but it was true though pushing big gears and going all out slowly wares you out .

View user profile

9 Re: Well done Tom on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:06

Very Happy Nice to hear you're still around Jack - perhaps you should get back on the bike and 'spin'? there's definately a much 'younger' number of riders in the club from when you last sat in the Leopard Inn watching all the old fellas trooping in? Crikey we start with 10 year-olds riding the MB track! Would be nice to see you again alien

m: 07483944230
e:  trigwill@gmail.com

Regular U18 coaching sessions @ South Downs College Saturday's 0900-1130
www.pnecc.co.uk/coaching.html for further details

bounce PNECC Members get FREE British Cycling RACE BRONZE for 12 months (Quote code: NEWCMRA)  bounce
0161 274 2010 ...you've nothing to lose?
bouncePNECC Youth Members get FREE British Cycling Membership & RACE Licence (first 12 months).......what you waiting for?   affraid
http://www.pnecc.co.uk/youthcoaching.html
View user profile http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum