Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well done Tom

+5
James A
Tom Goodyer
Swaff
jerryc
beckcd
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well done Tom Empty Well done Tom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:15

beckcd

beckcd

Well done Tom on getting the hill climb trophy. Avg over 18 mph up that sod of a hill, quality ride.

Carl

2Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 22:17

jerryc

jerryc

beckcd wrote:Well done Tom on getting the hill climb trophy. Avg over 18 mph up that sod of a hill, quality ride.

Carl

I concur, very fast, very impressive...less pies and cake for me in the latter half of next season I fear Sad

3Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Wed 10 Oct 2012, 01:08

Swaff

Swaff

A quality ride Tom and what progress this season, you came up the hill like a real pro. Compare that to how you rode Grenville Hill in the first time trial back in March. All the hard work has paid off.

4Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Thu 11 Oct 2012, 08:13

Tom Goodyer

Tom Goodyer

Thanks guys, very pleased with the result. Now just got to get fast on the flat bits as well...

5Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Thu 11 Oct 2012, 08:35

James A

James A

Nice one Tom!! Better get you on the beers and the pies, give everyone else a chance next year then!! cheers

6Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Thu 11 Oct 2012, 19:35

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

And you big-ringed it all the way! Well done! Now you have to defend your title in 2013 What a Face

7Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Sun 14 Oct 2012, 09:14

Charlie96

Charlie96

Was the bike x-rayed for motors?

8Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Wed 17 Oct 2012, 04:19

Jackit99

Jackit99

[quote="Paul Martin"]And you big-ringed it all the way! Well done! Now you have to defend your title in 2013 What a Face [/quote]

Yeah paul just tell him not to go all out! I remember you saying while back when i was quick that it wouldnt last past few years on i didnt think much of it then but it was true though pushing big gears and going all out slowly wares you out .

9Well done Tom Empty Re: Well done Tom Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:06

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

Very Happy Nice to hear you're still around Jack - perhaps you should get back on the bike and 'spin'? there's definately a much 'younger' number of riders in the club from when you last sat in the Leopard Inn watching all the old fellas trooping in? Crikey we start with 10 year-olds riding the MB track! Would be nice to see you again alien

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum