Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNECC 6 Mile Time Trial (TT) – Thursday 16th August 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ray

Ray

The first 10 positions are reserved for ladies only.

If you have not tried a time trial before please come along and give it a try; you may well enjoy the experience. Remember you don't have to have a TT dedicated bike to ride Time-trials Smile

TT fees are £4 for 18yrs and over, £2 for 17yrs and under - you have to be 12yrs to take part, and under 18s requires a Parental Consent form please.

Full details of where to sign on, as well as the course detail, are within the Time Trial section of our website(a good place to keep that sort of detail I reckon)

Hopefully there will be another good turn out & any forecast light rain showers will fall away from the course. See you there

Ray

Ray

Another good turn out, 26 in total I think (the TT results will confirm) thank you.

5 ladies & about a 50/50 split between PNE members & other clubs and guests (again the TT results will confirm).

The rain showers held off, on the course at least, because as I left Milton at about 17:00 it didn't look at all promising for a dry ride!

Only 2 more PNECC TT are left this season, so you are not too late to give one a try, visit the TT section for the details.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum