Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

PTTS Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PTTS Results on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 06:34

The final results are in.
http://www.fareham-wheelers.org.uk/Results/2012/pttl%202012%20latest.shtml

As a novice TT'er I have enjoyed this seasons PTTS events, always a good turn out and some challenging TT courses.
Your 4 best results count and as the table proves the more you ride the better you'll do!!
Bit of a shame on the Team classification as PNE were in 2nd place up til the last event but as you need 3 riders to qualify only myself and Alan C rode the last one so we dropped to 5th.
Off the back of this I have gone mad and decided to put together my own TT rig and as a very novice 'Wrencher' I will post some of my highs and lows of the build over the winter!!

View user profile

2 Re: PTTS Results on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 18:34

I think there are other potential PNE riders out there. The PTTS courses are more generally 'sporting' than a quick spin up the A3 so ultra light, ultra aerodynamic TT bikes are not essential kit. Any newbies fancy having a go next year (or even this year - plenty of races left) feel free to contact me for a few domestics and other tips? The main thing is that it only costs about four quid to enter and although I would like to see red, white and blue kit being worn, it is not a requirement in TTs. Very Happy

Remember when teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, rank+file civil servants, firefighters and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum