Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mountbatten 13th June 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mountbatten 13th June 2012 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 00:34

Well done to Jerry - I think. Has your placing been confirmed to give you enough points for your 2nd cat licence?

Also recognition of keen observation of Rule #5 by Steve Nics by crashing, remounting and finishing his race. Twisted Evil

Remember when teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, rank+file civil servants, firefighters and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.
View user profile

2 Re: Mountbatten 13th June 2012 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 00:58

Paul Martin wrote:Also recognition of keen observation of Rule #5 by Steve Nics by crashing, remounting and finishing his race. Twisted Evil

And determination by him to race in Saturday's multi-stage race!

Don't need to wait for confirmation, needed top 10, was definitely top 10, probably 8th, but should have been 1st Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

3 Re: Mountbatten 13th June 2012 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 01:17

Good application of Rule #70 Jerry. And perhaps Rule #10. Suspect

Remember when teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, rank+file civil servants, firefighters and lollipop ladies crashed the stock market, wiped out banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.
View user profile

4 Re: Mountbatten 13th June 2012 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 08:43

Very Happy velomatti appears to be missing rule #92 'you can wear arm and knee warmers when competing as long as they match your club kit' alien

m: 07483944230
e:  trigwill@gmail.com

Regular U18 coaching sessions @ South Downs College Saturday's 0900-1130
www.pnecc.co.uk/coaching.html for further details

bounce PNECC Members get FREE British Cycling RACE BRONZE for 12 months (Quote code: NEWCMRA)  bounce
0161 274 2010 ...you've nothing to lose?
bouncePNECC Youth Members get FREE British Cycling Membership & RACE Licence (first 12 months).......what you waiting for?   affraid
http://www.pnecc.co.uk/youthcoaching.html
View user profile http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

5 Re: Mountbatten 13th June 2012 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 08:52

Now THAT'S funny! Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum