Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portsmouth North End Cycling Club Forum

Promoting the pastime and sport of cycling

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ludgershall 4th June

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ludgershall 4th June Empty Ludgershall 4th June Tue 05 Jun 2012, 08:34

jerryc

jerryc

So Steve and I thought we'd investigate another track up near Thruxton - Ludgershall Summer Series at Corunna Barracks. As usual I wouldn't want to spoil your reading of my blog so I'll let you read it for the results.

Thanks for driving Steve, and a fine ride yourself - probably deserve more mention in the blog.

Very Happy

2Ludgershall 4th June Empty Re: Ludgershall 4th June Tue 05 Jun 2012, 10:06

trigwill

trigwill
Admin

have left a reply on your efforts. Really think you should consider writing for the 'news' although it means stepping out of your own race to summarise with a results service?

http://www.trigwillcyclecoaching.com

3Ludgershall 4th June Empty Re: Ludgershall 4th June Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:15

jerryc

jerryc

trouble is Dave, I don't have eyes in the back of my head Wink

4Ludgershall 4th June Empty Cracking ride Wed 06 Jun 2012, 01:15

stevenics

stevenics

well done Jerry, I know I said it last night, but first time out on a track we havent even seen before. It was quite technical in places compared with Mountbatten. You totally blew the backside out of those chasing (I know as I was in the group). A good field , just a shame I couldnt of been with you, still I need to get a shake on !!. Hopefully the start of travelling a little bit further a field. See you Wednesday.

5Ludgershall 4th June Empty Re: Ludgershall 4th June Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:08

Paul Martin

Paul Martin
Admin

Well done Jerry - that's fantastic news! You've earned all the praise you get, and more! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum